Here’s another great circuit training routine that will burn calories and get you closer to leaning out.
This routine is 10 movements at 30 seconds each, done as one complete circuit. Repeat 2 more times and then follow with 8 60 second/30 second HIIT sprints on a treadmill set at 10% incline. Walk for 60 seconds at 10% and a 3.0 pace then increase the speed to 6.5 or 7.0
It will take around 5-8 seconds for the treadmill to reach the higher speed which will allow for a 20 second sprint at the higher pace. After which, return to 3.o pace and walk another 60 seconds. Do this 8 times.
Set your interval timer for 10 seconds/ 30 seconds for 10 intervals. The 10 seconds will allow you to prepare for the next movement.
Here it is-
1. goblet squat with 25lb dumb bell
3. bodyweight squat with static hold for the last 10 seconds
4. mountain climbers X ( bring knee towards opposite side)
5. squat with overhead dumb bell press (30lbs)
6. dumb bell row ( with whatever weight you can handle for 30 sec)
7. high knees
8. T- pushup
9. bicep curls
10. dumb bell tricep extensions behind the head
Repeat 2 more times with 90-120 seconds rest in between circuits.
Follow with 8 (60 second walk/30 second sprint ) intervals on 10% incline on treadmill.